Training in Spiritual Conversation Skills Learning to Listen and Respond to Others More Deeply
This one-year course takes place in an ecumenical context and is rooted in the Ignatian spiritual tradition.
The key aims of the course are: to become sensitive and alert to opportunities for spiritual conversation in everyday life; to develop confidence to enter into spiritual conversations with others; and to grow in listening to others in a discerning way.
Over the course we will be exploring together:
- ways of fostering our listening skills
- how we can become better attuned in our conversation with others
- what characterises a ‘spiritual’ conversation
- how we can help people sift their experience
- how we can help people in making decisions
- different contexts for spiritual conversation
- how we can create a safe space for spiritual conversation
For more details, contact the office for a course information leaflet and application form.
The deadline for applications is Friday 21st July 2023.
Cost £270 (£90 per term)
9 MONTHLY Tuesday evening sessions
Tuesday evenings 7PM-9.15PM + One opening Saturday (10AM-1PM)
30/09 (SAT), 03/10, 07/11, 05/12, 16/01, 06/02, 05/03, 16/04, 07/05, 04/06